Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Winter Skin? Claw it off!

WINTER SKIN?  CLAW IT OFF!!!!

It happens every winter.  It snows on your face.  And your skin gets cold disease.  Or from lying on the radiator and falling asleep?

But did you know under your gross dry skin there's another layer of wayyyyy better skin?  Yah, it's like baby skin under there.  So good just one skin under.  You just got to get at it.  But how???

You could use a scrubby but you might not have one.  I don't.  I lost my scrubby.  But I do have nails!  Sharp, jagged nails that I bite.  My nails are perfect for clawing my face off.

If you have ANY hesitation, just think. Courteney Cox does this, probably.  And you know she's going to super do it for that Friends reunion.  She is one thousand years old but you don't know that because of the skin clawing sessions she does, I figure.

So step one:  Get your claws all jaggy.
2. scrape off your bad dry skin with the burn marks and punch marks.
there: you find an actual baby under your skin
fore--name baby Courteney!
Fave!! eat the baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment